不知道是在什麼樣的心情和事情發生之下才寫出這種歌的
這首歌應該是表達對某人的憤怒
原本以為彼此是好朋友,到最後才知道根本不是這麼一回事
一切都是自我的一廂情願

很典型的束縛艾利斯的風格
充滿了憤怒,哀傷,無奈

有些歌一開始聽會很喜歡,朗朗上口
但是聽久了確開始感到膩
有些歌一開始聽你不喜歡,而且也哼不出來
但是到最後你卻發現它已經深深的刻劃在你心頭了

這首歌就是這樣

What does friend mean to you?
朋友對你來說算什麼?
A word so wrongfully abused
一個遭到如此不妥當濫用的字眼
Are you like me, confused
你像我一樣困惑嗎?
All included but you
除了你以外都包含在內了
Alone...
孤獨一人....

The sounds of silence often soothe
寂靜的聲響總是令人慰藉
Shapes and colors shift with mood
型態和顏色隨著情緒變化
Pupils widen and change their hue
瞳孔放大並且改變顏色
Rapid brown avoid clear blue
快速的褐色避開了清澈的藍色

Why's it have to be this way
為什麼一定要弄成這種地步?
Be this way(5x)
這種地步

Flowers watched through wide brown eyes bloom
鮮花透過褐色的雙眼綻放開來
A child sings an unclaimed tune
小孩哼唱的不明的曲調
Innocence spins cold cocoon
純真編織成冰冷的繭
Grow to see the pain too soon
太快破繭而出來面對痛苦了

Why's it have to be this way
為什麼一定要弄成這種地步?
Be this way(5x)
這種地步

"7 am on a Tuesday, in August ...
八月,星期二早上七點
Next week I'll turn 28...
下個星期我就28了
I'm still young, it'll be me...
我還年輕,這就是我
Off the wall I scrape... you...
我靠著牆刮掉...你...
I gotta wait... Show me Your Irate
我得等待...表達你的憤怒
To cause this wake, Its my fate.
來引發這次的覺醒,我命中注定的
They.....They...Never going to fuck
他們..他們..再也不會
with me again... Don't fuck with me again...
惹毛我了...別再惹毛我了
I just want to go straight
我只是想要往前邁進
through you....
穿越你
Irate
憤怒

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    way3sec 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()